Planted Tank Liquid Ferts
Introducing NilocG Aquatics PROFESSIONAL GRADE planted aquarium liquid fertilizer products.
Products designed for persons who want to have a more advanced planted aquarium without the hassles need for a degree in science to do so. Meant for use in “The Estimative Index of Dosing, or No Need for Test Kits” method of planted aquarium aquascaping.
Products work for both low light and high light planted aquariums, just different dosages.
- Concentrated formulation in this set, recommended for optimum high growth planted aquariums utilizing “
- DIRECTIONS; 1 pump per 10 gallons; High Light 3x per week; Low/Medium Light 1-2x per week
- Dose Macros and Micros on alternative days. 50% weekly water change is suggested
- CONCENTRATED MACROS ELEMENTS:
- K – 5.27 ppm
- N – 1.69 ppm
- NO3 – 7.5 ppm
- P – .42 ppm
- PO4 – 1.3 ppm
- CONCENTRATED MICROS ELEMENTS:
- B – .09 ppm
- Cu – .01 ppm
- Fe – .50 ppm
- Mg – .11 ppm
- Mn – .14 ppm
- Mo – .0038 ppm
- Zn – .03 ppm
- dGH – .02 ppm