Home Store Freshwater Aquarium Plants Usage Foreground Aquarium Plants Micro Sword lilaeopsis brasiliensis
Micro Sword lilaeopsis brasiliensis
- Micro Sword, sometimes called Copragrass, is a great plant for beginners and seasoned aquarium keepers alike
- An attractive bottom covering plant with long light green grass-like leaves, it will spread out in thick carpet of grass.
- The Micro Sword will make an excellent spawning medium, as well as a great foreground plant.
- This species is amphibious, and will thrive either partially or fully submersed.
- You will get small 1 potted of Micro Sword.